Snowfall, blowing snowfall warning in effect

Fred Sgambati/The
Send to a friend

Send this article to a friend.

Sure, it’s spring, but you’d never know it by the snowfall that accumulated Monday night and into Tuesday. Cindy Goguen of Happy Harry’s was hard at it getting rid of the white stuff for customers, but hardly not impressed. She termed the spring storm ‘a mess.’ Kings County saw upwards of 15 centimetres by midday Tuesday and snowfall and blowing snowfall warnings are still in effect. Environment Canada’s weather office says periods of snow will end this afternoon with a 60 per cent chance of flurries; amount 5 cm. There will be blowing snow, with winds northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 70 early this afternoon. High of -1. Wednesday will be cloudy with a 40 per cent chance of flurries early in the morning then sunny with cloudy periods. Winds out of the north at 30 km/h gusting to 50. High zero.

Fred Sgambati

Organizations: Environment Canada

Geographic location: Kings

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for voting!

Top of page

Comments

Comments