Cloud on the horizon

Wendy Elliott
Send to a friend

Send this article to a friend.

The old church, topped by its unusual crown of thorns steeple, sits for sale on a cloudy day.

Looks as if cloud will reign over last night's dusting of snow during the day today. Expect a 40 per cent chance of flurries early this morning with a 60 per cent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. The high should be warmer than yesterday at minus 2.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for voting!

Top of page