Cause of fire deemed electrical

Send to a friend

Send this article to a friend.

Advertiser Register logo

Wolfville Fire Chief Kirk Fredericks said he has learned ,through speaking with the fire marshal and insurance adjustor, that the cause of a house fire in Wolfville Nov. 25 has been ruled an electrical malfunction.

The fire appears to have started in the back porch of the house at Kenny’s Farm Market, located at the corner of Main Street and Maple Avenue.

The fire started around 2:45 a.m. and heavily damaged the kitchen, as well as two upstairs bedrooms. Fireifghters were able to keep the blaze from spreading to the main part of the house.

No people were injured in the blaze. Firefighters were able to rescue two cats but two were lost.

 

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for voting!

Top of page

Comments

Comments