Kings County News
Kentville is considering a request from the Kentville Development Corporation Limited for $150,000 in funding.
The recently-revived group is requesting a $20,000 grant for start-up costs and $130,000 in annual funds from an area rate on all properties of 0.031 cents per $100 of assessed value.
- Read more special articles:
- Updated: Money for KDCL a maybe
- Kentville considers funding for development corp
- Public meeting on KDCL funding
- KDCL asking Kentville for cash
Town council voted on Feb. 25 to have staff prepare a report on the request and to review the proposal during the upcoming budget process.