Updated at 09:45 - WOLFVILLE - Main Street is about to lose the rainbow crosswalk at Linden Avenue it acquired in June.5
Updated on October 07, 2015 - KENTVILLE - Eastlink is eyeing a piece of land in Kentville’s industrial park as the potential site for a new telecommunications tower..
Updated at 12:52 - HALIFAX - Two teenage boys could have been arrested and charged with child pornography in the Rehtaeh Parsons offences years earlier if Crown prosecutors had given the right advice, an independent review officer says..
Updated on October 07, 2015 - BERWICK - If the Valley junior A Wildcats were a baseball team, they’d be batting .500..
Updated at 07:09 - Minas Basin book launch.
Updated on October 05, 2015 - KENTVILLE - The Annapolis Valley Apple Blossom Festival will hold its annual general meeting Oct. 29..
Updated at 06:02 - The Shulie Road is officially called Nova Scotia Route 209: it wraps around the coast of the triangular piece of Nova Scotia that sticks south and west down into the Bay of Fundy, the chunk of land between Truro and New Brunswick..
Updated on October 07, 2015 - KENTVILLE - It aims to make it easier for small business owners to sleep at night. .
- Three New Toyota Concept Vehicles Slated For The Tokyo Auto Show
- The facts for Volkswagen TDI owners in Canada
- 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition: only 350 units in Canada
- Scion xB 686 Parklan Edition: get it before it’s too late
- Lifetime Parts And Labour Warranty For Volvo in Canada