Kyle David James Fredericks is charged with criminal negligence causing death and trafficking hydromorphone (Dilaudid) in the March 19, 2011, death of Joshua Graves.
- See our report
- UPDATE: Decision in Fredericks' trial expected Feb. 21
- Judge rules video statement of witness admissible as evidence
- Fredericks trial continues
- Video evidence may or may not be admissible in trial
- Update: Fredericks trial adjourned until Jan. 16
- Warrant granted after witness fails to appear in Fredericks trial
- UPDATE: Fredericks trial gets underway
- - October 21, 2016
- - 19 h 00
I can only pray that this case bring awareness, So many people do not know how dangerous opiates are, and how deadly they are when mixed with alcohol. This family and many more are paying an ultimate price for a mistake, mistakes made because these kids do not have the facts. And as far as the people who are selling it, they are ruining lives for a buck.. you can not get much lower than that. I hope this situation saves some lives.