• Wolfville firefighters responded to a four-vehicle collision on Highway 1 in Grand Pre at 2:32 p.m. There was one person entrapped. Paramedics and the RCMP responded to the scene.
• The New Minas Fire Department responded to a two-vehicle collision on Commercial Street at 4:31 p.m. There were no serious injuries.
• New Minas firefighters responded to a two-vehicle collision on Commercial Street at 7:15 p.m. There were minor injuries.
• The Aylesford Fire Department responded to a car fire at Highway 101 Exit 16 in Aylesford at 12:06 p.m.
• Wolfville firefighters were called to a water rescue off Harbourside Drive at 3:21 p.m. Someone got stuck in the mud and couldn’t get out. New Minas firefighters responded in mutual aid at 3:36 p.m. Paramedics and the RCMP also responded to the scene.
• Wolfville responded to a grass or brush fire at Lumsden Dam on Black River Road at 8:46 p.m. There was a report that kids had lit a fire under the bridge at the intersection of Black River Road and Davison Street. The RCMP also responded.
• Aylesford firefighters responded to a motor vehicle collision on Aylesford Road in Morristown at 1:30 p.m.
• Kentville firefighters were called to the scene of a brush fire on Canaan Avenue.
• New Minas firefighters responded to a call about a cardiac arrest on Prospect Road at 8:47 p.m. “We were successful in reviving the person,” Chief Redmond said.
• Wolfville firefighters responded in mutual aid to a structure fire on Falmouth Dyke Road in Falmouth at 3:04 p.m. A caller reported a structure fire in a new home that was vacant.